- Develop, document and sustain manufacturing processes. .
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots equipment malfunctions (mechanical, structural, electrical, electronics, or software issues) and fixing equipment problems
- Quality control including dimensional measurement using calipers, micrometers, ultrasonic imaging, and resistivity measurement using 4 point probe
- Process data and quality inspection data recording, and creating quality certificates
- Generates work orders and process instructions using manufacturing software
- Performs concept or detailed designs under the guidance of engineering VP, and work with vendors to build hardware
- Assists other staff members as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: Sputter Deposition, PVD, Physical Vapor Deposition, Thin Film Coating, Advanced Vacuum Coating
- Minimum Education: associate or BS degree in mechanical or EE
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Hands-on technical work experience in the areas of mechanical, or materials processing/fabrications required. .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year