Busy, active family with two working parents with a five year and two year old just welcomed a set of twins. They are looking for a nanny who will be primarily responsible for the twins as both of the older kids are in school/day care full-time. The oldest will ride the bus and the nanny will meet him and manage his after-school routine. Mom and dad will take care of drop off and pick up for the two year old. This family is looking for a career professional nanny who can come to the table with ideas and form a collaborative relationship with parents. They want their kids to be having fun in a structured environment.
Their ideal candidate will:
- Have strong infant experience, preferably with multiples
- Have long-term experience with prior nanny families
- Possess a track record for attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Be able to maintain strong communication and a working partnership with parents.
- Be comfortable in a very clean, organized home and have the ability to help maintain this environment.
- Candidates without professional nanny experience will not be considered. If your resume does not reflect this type of experience, you must include it in your cover letter.
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
This family is working with North Shore Nannies to help them identify suitable candidates. We cannot consider anyone who doesn't meet our specific requirements.
Agency Placement Requirements:
Minimum of three years professional childcare experience.
Extensive newborn experience, multiples experience preferred.
Fluent in English with the legal right to work in the US
Able to provide three childcare references. Must be non-relatives.
LOCAL Candidates only. We cannot consider anyone wishing to relocate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOUR RESUME DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY INDICATE THREE YEARS OF CHILDCARE EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PROVIDE DETAILS OF YOUR EXPERIENCE IN A COVER LETTER. IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE THESE DETAILS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- childcare: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Number of children: