We are looking for dynamic individuals that are wanting to further their career with our amazing pharmacy in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities and Duties
Under general supervision of a licensed pharmacist, and in accordance with standard departmental procedures, prepare medication for patient consumption.
- Performs duties assigned by a licensed pharmacist. Quality is routinely checked and upheld.
- All work is conducted with generally accepted standards of practice following departmental procedures and policies.
- All compounded medication will be supervised by a licensed Pharmacist.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the State of Texas
- 40 hrs a week with opportunity for overtime
- 9 Vacation Days and 5 sick days
- 90 day probation period before benefits start
Looking to make an immediate hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person