First Transit has been purchased by Transdev and will be the employer for this job posting. We are the leading integrator and operator of multiple modes of transportation. With a combined presence in 43 US states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, we have lots of opportunities for growth! You can find additional job opportunities and locations directly at www.transdevNA.jobs.
$3500 Sign on Bonus!!
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via PVTA. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $16.00/HR Starting Wage
- No Experience Necessary! CDL Training and Certification!
- $3500 Sign on Bonus
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
- Offer ends 3/31/2023; See location for details!
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.