***Position based in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation Assistance Provided! ***
Summary of Opportunity:
Hire Logic is looking for a highly-motivated and innovative Operations Analyst to join our Los Angeles based client specializing in the development of highly active device implants. The ideal candidate will identify and implement process enhancements that make the business more efficient. This role also provides analytical support for operations initiatives and special projects such as outbound logistics, distribution networks, and production optimization.
- Generate Reports and Analysis associated with monthly financial reports for Operations.
- Actively Participated in annual Budget process for Operations.
- Provide input and develop content for key presentations.
- Follow-up on action items from several Management Review Meetings.
- Perform Administrative Duties in support of Managing Director/VP Operations.
- College Degree, BS/BA in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 0-2 years in Operations, FP&A, or Business Intelligence at a high-growth startup or a large, well-established company.
- Must be resourceful – be able to figure things out on your own, self-teaching new concepts and skills, and know how to find the information you need with little oversight.
- Must have an analytical prowess – the ability to work with large data sets, synthesize findings, and communicate recommendations in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Must have an innovative approach and natural curiosity – you are clever and thorough in how you tackle business problems and often find solutions that others wouldn’t have thought to try. You’re constantly searching for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
- Ability to effectively work with many different types of people.
- Excellent Microsoft skills