At Anthony, a Dover Company, we are a team, and every team member contributes to our vision: To enhance people’s lives through safe and efficient merchandising technologies. For over 60 years, our products have been part of the critical path of the food chain that starts with the farm and ends with your family consuming fresh, safe and healthy foods. We are leading our industry by Innovating What’s Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe.
As food delivery and technology converge, now more than ever, each employee at Anthony is a critical link in the chain that allows food to successfully reach consumers every day. New ideas and new innovations are fueling Anthony’s future. We seek individuals who are positive, accountable, results driven and great managers of self to join us in the quest for innovation. Anthony offers a blend of a small company atmosphere with the benefits of large company scale, tools, and career opportunities. We are committed to recruit, develop and retain top talent - join our team today!
Our goals with the engineering intern program is to effectively recruit highly qualified students by offering challenging and attractive work assignments, where students learn and work real projects on teams with other engineers and designers. We often rotate students through the various areas within Product Engineering, such as CAD Design, engineering of vehicle components and systems, test and development as well as our Advanced Concepts group. We offer opportunities primarily in mechanical and electrical engineering fields. It's also possible to have rotations in our Manufacturing Engineering group as well.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
2D/3D drawing of customer layouts
Completion of CAD training and other training on TSV systems and processes.
- Completion of assigned tasks to assist in the design and development of various mechanical or electrical systems, such as: vehicle frame, steering, suspension, axles, drivelines, seating, roll cages, body panels, lighting, electrical harness and electrical system design, circuit board design, microprocessor programming etc..
- Work within defined project timelines to complete tasks according to project schedule. • Revise/review and create Functional Specifications
- Revise/review and create Engineering Design Standards • Develop design packaging layouts.
- Creating test and analysis plans for product validation.
- Perform tolerance studies on components and assemblies.
- Development and release of engineering component, assembly drawings and vehicle bills of material. • Incorporate Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) on engineering drawings. • Resolve and document design issues found during testing.
- Participate in cross functional design reviews and Design for Assembly (DFA) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) Assessments on Components & Assemblies.
- Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on Components & Assemblies for stress, thermal etc.
- Follow TSV product development process and methods for tracking project status and open issues.
- Frequent contact with other functional areas within TSV and outside suppliers
Ability to complete projects in a timely manner, within budget and minimum supervision
Dynamic self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects in a high paced work environment.
- Software Skills Desired
- CAD experience
- Visual Basic or other programming languages
- Engineering analysis software, such as Matlab
- Microsoft office products
GPA above 2.5 minimum
Typical manufacturing office environment. Primarily office setting but trips to manufacturing floor as required.
Some travel may be required as needed for projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.