Yaana is a global leader in Compliance Services. Our core capabilities include comprehensive workflow management and processing systems capable of meeting the needs of very small to very large multinational companies. This position requires an experienced Linux System Administrator with a diverse background in design, installation, configuration and operations of a variety of systems including servers, storage systems, virtual machines, monitoring, and a variety of middleware and Information Technology tools and Automation systems.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the job you’re applying for in the email subject. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Design, build, configuration, and provisioning of global infrastructure that supports Yaana services
- Utilization of automated methods; scripts and tools for efficient and agile operations support covering deployment and upgrades
- Rapid triage and troubleshooting of systems issues to maintain SLA
- Capacity planning and fine-tuning
- Maintain technical documentation on installation and configuration procedures
- Application of Linux security policies and maintenance of system standards
- Researching and application of new tools and methods for systems administration
- Interfacing with systems vendors for issue resolution or support activities
- 24×7 operations support and continuous monitoring of health of systems
- At least 5 years of Linux systems administration experience
- Experience with systems monitoring technologies, System Administration automation tools, and scripting
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, NTP, SNMP, SSH, NFS, iSCSI
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent technical subject matter
- System Administration certifications in Linux
- Outstanding communications skills and ability to work in fast paced agile environment requiring accuracy and multitasking
- Ability to work during extended hours when required
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.