BKM Management Company is a growing firm and we are looking for driven, entrepreneurial professionals that want to grow with us, and are passionate about their work. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the Regional Asset Manager will be responsible for the Leasing, Management and Operations of multi-tenant industrial space in our Arizona markets. This person will be responsible for driving leasing results and achieving financial and operational performance for assets across the portfolio. The right person will be a dynamic leader with responsibility and accountability to strategically set and surpass goals of the region in which they operate. Individuals with an existing market presence with local brokerage firms having strong leasing and managements skills are highly desired.
Essential Functions:Leasing Oversite:
Property Management Oversite:
- Market leader and subject matter expert on market conditions and future trends.
- Lead and assess performance of leasing relative to underwriting, business plans, competitors and market conditions.
- Set comprehensive goals to meet business objectives. Implement marketing and leasing plans to surpass these goals.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key tenants.
- Ensures first-class customer service is achieved at all designated assets.
- Make recommendations for Capital Improvement projects, physical repairs/replacements at the assets.
- Oversee the timely completion of annual budgets, reviews monthly financial variance reports, operations analysis, and CAM reconciliations.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic forecast of property leasing and operations to Senior Management.
- Supervise and mentor team members and inspires them by leading by example.
- Accountable for the operating performance of each asset including, NOI, Capital Expenditures, Occupancy, Rental Rates, Employee and Tenant retention.
- Thorough understanding of the assets performance and can develop corrective action plans as necessary to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Market leader that stays abreast of market and economic conditions as it pertains to the assigned portfolio and markets, communicates emerging trends, opportunities, and potential threats, and creates long-and short-term business plans that achieve the Company’s targeted growth and market presence.
- Evaluates and identifies potential acquisition properties in the area.
- Oversee the negotiations of contractual agreements with vendors and service providers for assets in order to minimize operating costs.
- Approves expenditures in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Oversee portfolio asset and successfully direct all employees, contractors, brokers, and consultants.
- Conduct variance analysis of property performance and operational efficiency.
- Culture creation within office by leading, coaching, and inspiring teams and representing BKM Management Company at industry events.
- Employee selection, training, and assure that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Complete performance appraisals along with personal development plans. Consistent coaching required throughout the year, our goal is to provide all team members opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. This growth comes from the drive for greatness within, along with personal oversight from a leader who is invested in their associate's success.
- Foster strategic Broker relationships to identify potential acquisition targets
- Continually improve, train, and receive training on processes, management and technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate or other business discipline preferred.
- Minimum eight years of related on-site property management and leasing experience.
- Minimum five years in supervisory/management role.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a dynamic team environment.
- Solid analytical and financial skills (Excel).
- Solid understanding and competence in financial reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to the corporate office in Newport Beach, CA as needed.
- 10 years of commercial real estate experience (preferably light industrial) with hands on experience in on-site property management, commercial leasing, and management experience.
- Proven visionary leader who can direct the course for leasing and property management teams in multiple locations.
- Ability to build and maintain strong teams and relationships by inspiring and motivating others, communicating effectively, giving and receiving feedback professionally, and leading by example.
- Mastered the ability to shift priorities, meet deadlines and objectives as the business needs change in fast-paced environment with many moving pieces and stakeholders.
- Analytical, articulate, able to visualize, conceptualize and solve both complicated and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are proven and reliable.
- Financially attentive because you look at information with an astute eye to ensure its accuracy and you use a data-driven method to make decisions that have a positive impact on both within your region and overall BKM’s financials.
- You are creative in ways that move the needle and are focused on driving results that ultimately influence the bottom line.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan
- Professional Development Resources
- Fun Work Vibe
Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately. We are growing and always looking for talented, hardworking people like you.
What We’re All About:
BKM Capital Partners has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the Best Companies Group and the Orange County Business Journal in 2018. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, BKM Management Company is a fund manager specializing in the acquisition and improvement of value-add multi-tenant industrial properties in metro areas across the Western U.S. Combining a deep knowledge of this niche industrial product type with in-house capabilities including on-site property management, asset management, and structured financing, the firm continues to build on its proven track record, generating strong results with high levels of transparency and engagement for investors. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Additional information is available at www.bkmcapitalpartners.com and www.bkmmanagementco.com.