Seeking a talented, growth-based individual for the Director of First Impressions (DFI) role in our growing office. The DFI has a crucial position in the public relations and marketing of the business which reflects upon the entire company. You will be the key to the office. The “WOW” factor at our front desk! The right candidate will be task and detail oriented, organized, like structure. This person is able to work well at a fast pace under pressure. They will have a positive attitude and a deep commitment to relationship building, follow-up and customer service. They will be responsible, dependable, trustworthy and consistent. In short, we are looking for a partner that is a motivated self-starter who is upbeat, organized, and service oriented
This job will require someone who can work in a dynamic, high paced, highly productive environment who is willing to work and manage changing priorities on a daily basis based on the changing needs in the real estate market. This person should know how to be fun and productive at the same time. The workplace is business casual. The hours will be full time.
- Commensurate with experience
- One-week vacation and federal holidays after probationary period
- 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday - Friday
The job responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to agents in the office.
- Setup training room for daily events.
- Coordinate use of our office space
- Maintains the phone and email system; answering phones on the 2nd ring
- Maintains continuity within the Market Center by building relationships with agents and being a culture leader.
- Manage Social Media accounts.
- Assisting with communication and service of agents in a fast-growing office.
- Creating Market Center notifications and distributing them via email.
- Assisting Market Center Leadership with long term vision and operations.
- Assist with scheduling training.
- Assist with general office tasking.
- A people and task master.
- Taking direction from our Market Center Administrator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects.
- Social Media savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher – truly tech savvy.
- Technology skills relating to office copy and communication systems as well as computer, projector, and technology set up for meetings and classes.
- Strong training skills
- Effective listening skills
- Graphic design and marketing experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)