- Restaurant Experience
- Salesforce CRM
- Sales Experience
- Account Management
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Assistance
- Referral Program
Revel Systems, founded in 2010, is a feature-rich business platform that accelerates merchant
success. Designed to maximize security, stability, ease of use, and service delivery, Revel's
ecosystem replaces bulky, expensive legacy solutions with a quick, intuitive iOS-based POS
platform that combines cloud-based technology and the mobility of the iPad. The company is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with our new technology center in Atlanta and remote offices worldwide.
As a Partner Relationship Manager at Revel, you will manage a portfolio of Referral Channel Partners. In this role you will build out the training and go to market strategy and provide ongoing support for your portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for continued growth of opportunities to our sales team. You'll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team on a mission to make Revel the biggest name in the POS space.
- Responsible for success and growth of new partners within Channel Partner Division.
- Manage partners within Channel to increase Monthly Reoccurring Revenue (MRR) and Opportunity Count to Revel Sales Team.
- Responsible for managing all accounts through go to market Plan, kickoff of relationship, and continue support of ongoing relationship
- Support partners with revenue reporting, sales reporting metrics, industry specific branding, and escalations with any product development or issues
- Support the Sales Team and Managers with incentives and communication.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years in a channel partner sales role or 2-3 years experience in an account management or sales executive role
- Experience with point of sale or technology for restaurant space preferred
- Proven success track record in growing partnerships and relationship management
- Experience in selling to small and mid-sized businesses
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment