Devine Mulvey Longabaugh, a prominent Democratic media consulting firm, is looking for interns for the upcoming spring semester!
Our firm is passionate about working with candidates and issue advocacy groups, both nationally and internationally.
DML has been a part of 25 winning US Senate and Gubernatorial races, 22 winning US House races, and 11 winning campaigns for President and Prime Minister. In 2016, we provided the media and strategy for Bernie Sanders' 2016 Presidential campaign, and this year, we are proud to be working with Andrew Yang’s Presidential campaign.
At DML, interns get hands-on experience writing political ads, drafting speeches, and working closely with multiple campaigns. The internship will start
The ideal candidate is
· A junior or senior at a four-year university
· Available to come into the office for 10-15 hours a week
· Interested in Democratic politics and campaigns
· Well-organized, friendly, and prompt
· Able to follow directions and take initiative when necessary
If you, or someone you know is interested in the position, please visit our website at dmlmessage.com, and use the “Contact Us” page.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance