Primary responsibility of this position is to manufacture and repair a PC-based key duplication machine. This person will be required to learn each step of the equipment assembly process. Mechanical ability required.
- Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Mount assembled components such as power supplies, circuit boards, and switches..
- Build subassemblies.
- Boxing and banding of finished product.
- Perform go-no-go testing and work in progress inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build mechanical/electronic assemblies for installation and follow simple instructions.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and communicate technical instructions over the telephone and through email.
- Must be well versed in using hand and power tools.
- High school diploma or GED. Continuing education a plus.
- At least two years mechanical/electronics assembly related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information on Hy-Ko Products, check out our website: www.hy-ko.com. In exchange for your expertise,we offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Hy-Ko Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE OR RECRUITER CALLS, PLEASE!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly