Shutterstock provides on-demand support to our customers and contributors around the world and around the clock through a global footprint that includes proprietary and partner contact centers. We're seeking an enthusiastic Customer Care Partner Manager to oversee and manage our relationship with a third party contact center that runs three integral programs for Shutterstock.
Reporting directly to the Vice President Global Customer Care, you will be responsible for ensuring that inbound customer requests are handled within a specified service level (per vendor SLA), that all KPIs meet or exceed baseline expectations, and that quality interactions are provided. The Customer Care Partner Manager will serve as the primary point of contact with our external service partner and hold regular business reviews in order to achieve these objectives. This role will also serve as a key stakeholder for the Contributor Servicing & Proactive Chat processes and will work collaboratively with Shutterstock's Product and Tech teams to ensure alignment and drive process improvements.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Oversee and manage partnership with third party contact center provider.
- Negotiate contracts & SOWs as well as manage renewals and term changes.
- Deliver targets and expectations to third party contact center so they are clear on expectations and requirements.
- Monitor and track performance of third party contact center and create action plans when performance is not meeting expectations.
- Analyze performance reporting and make recommendations on how to improve the team's performance.
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Monitor progress of multiple projects and set/communicate internal priorities for teams.
- Manage escalated customer issues in real-time and help drive favorable customer solutions.
- Partner with Contact Center Operations to create staffing plans, onboard and offboard resources, and manage system access/privileges.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to optimize processes and outcomes.
- Provide team-specific performance reporting and analysis to the management team.
- Travel to service partner site will be required approximately once per quarter.
- 3-5+ years of applicable contact center management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience with contact center workflow and multi-channel queue management.
- Experience in reporting and presenting contact center and customer analysis and strategies to leadership.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Service and Sales Cloud.
- Experience managing a third party a plus.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized and strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment, expertly prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
Shutterstock ( https://www.shutterstock.com/home ), a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to includeBigstock ( https://www.bigstockphoto.com/ ), a value-oriented stock media agency;PremiumBeat ( https://www.premiumbeat.com/ ), a curated royalty-free music library;Rex Features ( https://www.rexfeatures.com/ ), a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; andWebdam ( https://webdam.com/ ), a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well asOffset ( https://www.offset.com/ ), a high-end image collection.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.com ( http://www.shutterstock.com/ ), follow Shutterstock onTwitter ( http://twitter.com/shutterstock ),Facebook ( http://facebook.com/shutterstock ) andInstagram ( https://www.instagram.com/lifeatshutterstock/ ).
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V