Job Title :
Secretary IV PRN
North Suburban Medical Center
9191 Grant Street Thornton, CO 80229 www.northsuburban.com
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE LINES:
- Level III Trauma Center, survey for Level II in 2018
- Top performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission each of the last four years
- Joint Commission Certification in Primary Stroke Care
- Joint Commission Certification in Sepsis Care
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Center accreditation
- Pediatric ER staffed with Pediatric ER nurses and board-certified pediatricians
The Secretary IV is responsible for the administrative coordination and operation of Emergency Department in accordance with the philosophy, goals and objectives of North Suburban Medical Center. Provides intensive administrative support for Director, Manager, System Coordinators and Educator. S/he demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal contributions.
Health Care Facility experience preferred but not required. Three years previous secretarial. Medical terminology required. Solid communication skills required. Advanced computer skills with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Demonstrates good organizational skills. Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.