Nationally ranked specialty commercial subcontractor with (3) locations in Florida has an immediate opening for an HR Specialist in their Tampa office. The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated team player who possesses a positive attitude and will go the extra mile to ensure goals are met.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal & written) Bilingual English/Spanish a MUST
- Must have strong organizational skills, detail oriented and has good work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Must have 3-5 years working experience in HR administration.
- Working knowledge with integrated construction accounting software such as Vista by Viewpoint, Timberline or similar product
- Ensures compliance and consistency with all pre-hire procedures. Process applicant in tracking system and follow-up.
- Provide assistance and support to new hires in completing onboarding new hire paperwork. Create employee file and input into system
- Responsible for all clearance requirements including drug testing and any other job specific badging. Work with hiring managers to maximize company's hiring potential.
- Manage all personnel files and ensure compliance with federal and state requirements. Ensure HR compliance in areas such as proper unemployment reporting, OSHA, AAP and EEOC. Be able to complete ACA filings pursuant to IRS guidelines.
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, providing expertise on those policies and procedures that address compliance issues. Perform periodic audits.
- Administer employee benefits. Reconcile monthly insurance statements and process invoices for payment
- Assist with both payroll and accounts payable including entering invoices and issuing payments.
- Participate in and support various projects, as requested
Wal-Mark Contracting Group provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR administration: 3 years (Required)