SalesDevelopment & Lead Generator
Southwest Michigan's Source for Convenience Servicesincluding Micro Markets, Vending, Coffee and Water.
K&SVending Services, Inc. located in Mattawan, Michigan brings next-generationfresh food, snack, and beverage vending services to Southwest Michigan. Inaddition to state-of-the-art vending, we also provide Bistro to Go® MicroMarkets and a wide range of office coffee services and water filtration.
Specificactivities will include:
- Expanding existing accounts.
- Developing new business and winning back former customers.
- Prospecting and researching leads.
- Cold calling.
- Meeting with and prospective contacts at all organizational levels.
- Closing sales with assistance from Business Development Manager.
You willattend regular status and strategy meetings with our senior management tounderstand sales goals and expectations. In short order, you should start to identify targetaccounts, and expand territories as needed. An important key to your success will be yourability to invest your time wisely and maximize results within our sales territories.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong sales skills with the ability to handle highly complex sales.
- Excellent account management skills combined with the ability to generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Strong understanding of business, products & services.
- A technical mindset with the ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- Ability and skill to set and negotiate terms, pricing, etc. for new accounts.
- Persistence, tenacity and fortitude to break into new accounts.
- Excellent relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals independently.
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong marketing background.
- Salary commensurate with experience, andother fringe benefits are available.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off