Our Booker Data Specialists are our Booker Data Experts who make our new and existing Merchants successful by extracting, converting and uploading their data into Booker. Our Data Specialists ensure that all customers get their data seamlessly and seeming effortlessly moved to Booker so that they can meet the goal of going Live.
The Data Specialist will be the single point of contact for the Coach and customer for all questions and issues as it relates to data. Booker Data Specialists also provide guided assistance as to what the data conversion process entails and what decisions the client must make. Booker Data Specialists ensure that our customers data is formatted and uploaded in the most accurate and correct methods, to ensure a smooth transition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Handling daily assigned Data Incidents in Oracle queue
- Assisting Onboarding Coaches and Support Team with Data requests for new and existing customers.
- Making the Data Migration process as simple and smooth as possible for our clients.
- Contacting clients for scheduled data extraction assistance and consultation
- Exporting batch reports for clients.
- Converting databases received from new and live clients using internal Booker processes and tools such as Excel and SQL
- Investigating new competitor software for new processes for data extraction
- Cleaning and formatting data files for upload into clients Booker accounts
- Answering emails/chats directed to the Data Team.
- Attending regularly scheduled Data Scrum Meetings.
- Strategizing new ways to improve the efficiency of the Data Team through new projects and updated processes.
- Writing new resource material for the Data department on MyBooke
- Updating and rewriting SQL scripts for conversions based on new or updated competitor databases.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills (a must)
- MS SQL Server skills a plus
- Great Customer Service skills