Sugarland Learning Academy in Sterling, VA is currently seeking individuals to join our team. If you are interested in the position please send us an updated resume.
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
- Must hold an Associates, Bachelors, CDA or are in the process of obtaining a degree in education or a related field.
- Must LOVE working with young children and parents.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working with a group of children
- Team player
- CPR AND First Aid certification preferred.
- Communicate effectively with children, their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to children enrolled in the program.
- Demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of infants or toddlers.
- Conduct and document developmental screenings and assessments.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Be able to implement classroom curriculum effectively and upkeep classroom appearance.
- Implement and/or prepare lesson plans
- Maintain a fun and interactive atmosphere.
- Use experience and knowledge to comply with state licensing requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience working with a group of children: 1 year