Drybar is a fun, fast paced, and most importantly, team focused environment.
No cuts, no color, just blowouts
Paid training program to get you on the floor fast!
Over 3,000 amazing stylists across the country call Drybar home. Here's why:
At Drybar, our philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. Our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
We only hire licensedstylists with great attitudes, energy, and, of course, killer amazing skills to match. We love investing in our team. In fact, over 60% of all our leadership roles are filled with internal promotions. We also encourage our stylists to grow their side cut & color business through referrals from our steady stream of clients. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it gets better.
- Perform ah-may-zing blowouts on our clients consistently
- Provide an over the top client experience
- Sell products, tools, and memberships
- Side work including, but not limited to: cleaning, sweeping, cleaning dishes/glasses
- Meeting scheduling requirements
- Valid cosmetology license for Connecticut
- Amazing styling and finishing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to work with and be a part of a team!
Drybar stylists also enjoy these perks:
- Hourly, tips and commission
- Blowouts, braids, and updo training that's PAID $$
- Opportunities to grow through management and education career paths
- FLEXIBLE, SET schedules. AM or PM shifts available
- Kick a$$ dress code: black, white, grey, yellow, and denim. That’s it. That’s the dress code.
- An amazing, fun, family-feel shop culture
- New to this field with little to no salon experience? No problem! We have an amazing training program that will get you on the floor within a week!
- Experienced? Love it! We will walk you through our training program that covers our products, tools and Drybar looks and you will be on the floor and in front of clients ASAP. Making $$ in no time!
- $100 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Interested in learning the newest trends? We've got you covered. Advanced training classes once a month
- Monthly contests with amazing product, cash or tool prizes
- Stylists make an average of $20/hr
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- salon: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hair Styling: 1 year (Required)