Merakey is currently seeking a Scheduling Center Support Staff to join our Merakey Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Division in our Philadelphia location.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee .
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Ensures coverage of daily call-outs at all residential locations and for all day program positions, this also includes temporary shifts, hospitalizations and administrative leave of absence.
- Assigns replacement personnel per Merakey IDD policies and procedures and union contract
- Ensures compliance with established parameters such as the union contract, consumer preference, OT constraints, specialized needs, etc.
- Updates the scheduling data base and call-out logs to reflect daily call-outs and replacement personnel.
- Track attendance per Merakey Attendance Policy and write the disciplinary action for the attendance offense
- Will send the disciplinary action to management to be presented to the direct support professional and replacement counselor
- Maintains a positive relationship with all direct support professionals, team managers and program directors.
- Completes a daily OT calculation for specific assignment.
- Completes overtime request log for specific assignment daily.
- Removes employee from schedules who are on leave/vacation or personal time and who gave appropriate notification.
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of Scheduling experience
- Valid driver license with reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled