Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations. For more information about Nuvance Health, visit www.nuvancehealth.org.
The Revenue Integrity Auditor performs audits, evaluates compliance-related activities and services, resolves charging and coding issues and stays abreast of all changes related to billing/coding compliance. Auditing may include documentation and coding of Evaluation/Management (E/M) services, procedures and midlevel services. Utilizes ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and other coding references to ensure accurate coding and billing.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree and minimum three (3) years relevant experience in hospital setting, clinic setting, or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
- OR Two (2) year degree and minimum five (5) years relevant experience in hospital setting, clinic setting, or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
- OR Seven (7)+ years of hospital, clinic setting or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
License, Registration, or Certification Requirements:
- Knowledge of health care compliance programs and guidance, healthcare reimbursement and third party payer guidelines.
- Experience with electronic health records.
- Strong analytic aptitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- RHIT/RHIA, CCS, CMA, CPC, CPC- P, CPC-H or other coding or auditing certification required.
Full-Time Day 8:30 am - 5 pm