Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to lead the development of a program from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need an experienced Software Engineer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile development Your team will analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we build systems to change the innovation industry for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years designing and contributing code to multiple web development projects
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including cross browser compatibility, responsive Web design, Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors, such as Sass or LESS, and frameworks or libraries
- Experience with Java, Spring framework, and Spring Boot
- Experience in working with RESTful Web services
- Experience with version control systems, including GIT
- Experience with testing cross–browser, cross–platform, and cross–device compatibility
- Experience with Agile SDLC
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, including Mocha, Chai, or Jest
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with database technologies, including Postgres or Mongo
- Experience in a Cloud hosting environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with configuring build pipelines, including Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
- Experience with strategic planning, process improvement, or performance management
- Experience with browser-based development and debugging tools
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, team, and relationship–building skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.