Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) is an exciting division of Kronos which continues to experience incredible growth! If you are interested in taking your career to the next level by utilizing and enhancing your software implementation and consulting skills, then this is the job for you! We are seeking talented software implementation professionals who are interested in being part of our dynamic, fast-paced environment and are eager to develop their career and make a difference for Kronos. Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below to learn more!
Responsibilities:As a consultant with our team you will do the following:
- Engage with our clients to understand their business needs regarding the WFR Human Resources (HR), Payroll or Time & Labor (TLM) Applications
- Leverage your knowledge and experience to consult on best practices and assist clients in designing and building a solution that meets their needs
- Utilize your technical aptitude to re-configure our software solution
- Stay up-to-date on the latest product features and functionality
- Act as the subject matter expert in the product area
- Work cross-functionally and amongst a team on new client implementation, upgrade, and change order projects
- Drive consistency into WFR delivery practices by leveraging their implementation experience to define processes and best practices for the services organization
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customer
Individuals looking to be a part of our talented team should possess the following:
- 2 plus years of software implementation experience - ERP, CRM or other mission-critical SaaS software
- Experience implementing Human Resources (HR), Payroll or Time & Labor (TLM) software a plus
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Proven ability to configure software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.