We currently have an opportunity for a senior level manager to oversee all Operations in our Western Washington Region. We are looking for a candidate who can work in a team environment and lead as a mentor.
This salaried position will include overall responsibility for the sales, operations, and administration of our Western Washington Region. This position will work closely with company executives outside of the area to ensure all agents and officers are professional, perform with the highest standards of integrity and clients needs are exceeded.
- Manage and direct initiatives and functions according to Company Policies and Procedures
- Manage confidential information and documentation as required Company, State, and Federal Law
- Maintain relationships with existing clients as well as establish new clients
- Oversee and maintain schedule for over 200 team members
- Ensure scheduling needs are met per client needs and last minute requests are handled with a sense of urgency.
- Supervised at a minimum of 25 people at a time
- Has created and maintained a schedule
- Must have excellent computers skills to include excel, word, and out look.
- P&L responsibility
- AA degree or greater (may be offset by experience)
- Must have defensive tactics and firearm certified
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others
- Previous military, law enforcement, or security industry positions within the past 10 years
- Apply your security experience in developing others
- Work in diverse environments
- Advanced training in Defensive Tactics, OC, AVADE, Taser, and Firearms
- Our management teams are rewarded for their efforts with long term performance recognition
- We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package
- Women, Minorities, and Veterans encouraged to apply
Phoenix Protective Corporation, a regional security company, prides itself on employee ownership and outstanding customer service. We strive to be the best in the security industry through superior service to our customers, exceptional training, and stable employment to our team members.
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
- Team environment
- Direct deposit payroll
- 401(k) with company matching
- Excellent medical insurance with prescription benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)