Frontpoint's mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team's efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend.
We're looking for a business partner who will be instrumental in taking our talent engagement and performance management to the next level.
That's where you come in.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will champion organizational development, performance management, and you will drive talent initiatives throughout the business. As a partner to our corporate team, you will help our business leaders achieve a results-driven culture through programs such as Learning & Development, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Management Training, Employee Relations, Performance Review, and more.
Your role goes beyond executing modern, innovative people programs. You will be tasked with developing strong compensation practices. This includes things like merit process, annual process, delivering market data and completing salary surveys. You will also be responsible for utilizing analytics to provide insights for the business and coaching them on appropriate metrics and KPIs.
You are vital to helping us build an amazing company. Success in this role isn't about the tactics – it's about owning and driving the people strategy for our company. As a Human Resources Business Partner at Frontpoint, you are a trusted advisor and true partner to the business. You advise on talent best practices, organizational design, and change management and you're seen as a critical member of the business team.
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Partnering with and coaching our corporate management to maximize overall department effectiveness
- Addressing manager gaps skills and behaviors to enable performance
- Implementing talent strategy to drive performance, development, career pathing and retention
- Partnering with managers to consult and build plans to support business initiatives that foster employee engagement and performance
- Working with the Talent team to drive performance and efficiencies that impact the business
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of Human Resources Business Partnership experience in high growth organizations
- 3+ years of experience with compensation
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) from an accredited university
- Hands-on experience leading a Annual Performance Review process
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Compensation Tools (Comp Analyst-Salary.com, Market pay, PayScale) and Salary Surveys (Radford, Culpepper, Mercer)
- Ability to manage competing priorities of day-to-day work and projects to drive organizational effectiveness and meet deadlines
Do you have what it takes? Come join our team and take your career to the next level!