The Coordinator, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP of the department and the broader Social Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Late Night Marketing teams. Responsibilities include handling a busy desk, managing day-to-day administrative and marketing functions, coordinating multiple assignments & marketing projects, and serving as office liaison communicating with internal NBC divisions.
Provide calendar support - including coordinating and organizing meetings, responding to all incoming invites, creating weekly and monthly meetings, and maintaining organization across the team.
Ensure department SVP is prepared for daily schedule and meeting or presentation needs.
Manage phone lines, booking and coordinating travel, managing expense reports and all other administrative needs.
Coordinate multiple assignments and projects around the development of marketing strategy, brand marketing, and digital and social media initiatives.
Act as department’s coordinator with duties that include, but are not limited to, reconciling corporate credit cards, booking all executive travel and managing all expense reports, coordinating IT and facilities service, arranging departmental meetings, executive conference calls, office supplies, preparing internal and external distributions and correspondence.
Manage tasks related to the department budget, including maintaining budget tracker, processing and tracking all vendor invoices for payment, managing department related expenses (e.g. off sites, office supplies, etc).
Liaise between department and outside agencies for various meetings/presentations.
Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years administrative experience in marketing, advertising, promotion, or television/entertainment and previous experience covering an executive desk.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficiency in both PC and Mac.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, extended hours or holidays as needed
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
- Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong interest in marketing, entertainment and digital media. Love of television, a plus!
- Must be social media and technology savvy with a good grasp of the latest digital trends including social and mobile apps.
- Must be flexible, proactive, personable, a team player, have a positive attitude, a self-starter, ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen, detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel.
Entertainment Networks Marketing
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.