NJOY is one of the largest independent vaping companies in the U.S. and a leader in the revolution against cigarettes. With a clear mission to Make Smoking History, NJOY offers a range of e-cigarettes and vaping devices for the millions of adult smokers looking for an alternative. NJOY is driven in its mission and commitment to improve the lives of adult smokers.
Under the supervision of an engineer, use math, science, and mechanical skills to assist engineers and scientists with creating and improving products.
- Operate test equipment to characterize products and conceptual designs.
- Fabricate test fixtures and methods for unique, product specific applications.
- Investigate product failures through disassembly and characterization of subsystems and discreet components.
- Assist with the design of specialized test equipment and development of operating procedures.
- Communicate test results and observations to engineering and quality team members.
- Document and maintain test results.
- Troubleshoot test equipment.
- Maintain test equipment and equipment log books.
- Maintain hand tools and keep the lab orderly.
- Mechanical aptitude required. Familiar with the use of hand tools, electrical test equipment, and mechanical test equipment.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Some knowledge of statistics and their application to product and process design and control.
- Able to solve simple algebraic equations and perform unit conversions.
- Ability to work independently and within team environments.
- Strong computer skills, i.e. Excel/Word.
- Knowledge of CAD software is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or Associates degree in Engineering or 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Type: Full-time