Our industry-leading client is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Ensure that web project moves forward effectively: create project plans and provide regular status reports
- Coordinate additional digital aspects of the project, explaining their impact clearly to nontechnical stakeholders
- Support budget compilation from multiple vendors, create bi-weekly updates on project progress
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, with experience in the implementation of a large scale website
- Motivated self-starter with effective interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
Keywords: Digital Marketing Specialist, Project Management
Job ID: 309817
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!