Healthline.com is the fastest-growing health information site on the planet. Every month, over 85 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families. We create authoritative content that’s highly relevant, approachable and actionable. And we complement that with a culture of genuine compassion. In short, we’re changing the consumer health information business and we need exceptional people like you to help us do it. If you share our vision for a stronger, healthier world please explore Healthline Media and let’s talk.
We are open to this role being based out of our NY or SF office and have the same position open in both locations.
About the Team
The Ad Ops team works with the Client Services, Media Strategy, Program Management, and Pricing & Yield teams to ensure that all digital media campaigns are launched, monitored, and invoiced according to the policies and best practices of Healthline. The Ad Ops team is responsible for all post sale campaign activities such as trafficking tags, monitoring delivery, troubleshooting issues, and reconciling monthly billing. We are a dynamic and tight knit team that is looking for a new lead for our group.
About The Role
Healthline is looking for a talented individual to join the high performing, hardworking and fun loving Advertising Operations team. The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for the implementation of online advertising campaigns, support of advertising products, delivery monitoring, and ensuring the accuracy and fulfillment of all delegated campaigns. S/he will work closely with the sales team client services, to keep them informed of delivery concerns and optimization suggestions.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience, a track record of facing complex technical problems smartly and with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources, and a can-do attitude. The Ad Ops Manager must be a team player willing to collaborate on a variety of projects as well as an independent producer. Amazing attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving abilities are must-have qualities. If you have experience as an ad trafficker/ad developer, or other relevant experience, and are looking for a fantastic office environment and team culture, you will thrive in this role.
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead and grow the Ad Operations team
- Collaborate with the team to ensure seamless campaign implementation, trafficking, pacing, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Identify ways to improve workflow and create and maintain documentation
- Establish Ad Ops best practices and policies for all aspects of campaign execution and communication
- Implement various creative types including but not limited to: Standard Images, 3rd party tags, HTML, and Text ads
- Work with DFP support and 3rd party tag providers to troubleshoot creative implementation issues
- Create weekly summaries outlining campaign revenue at risk and action items for Client Services to reduce campaign underdelivery
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with internal and external parties and provide resolutions to these issues
- Work closely with Client Services and other internal teams to communicate changes to campaigns, technical issues, delivery issues and recommend campaign optimizations
- Generate and analyze reports in DFP and 3rd party systems
- Accurately compile month-end delivery actuals for invoicing
We Are Excited About You Because
- 5+ years of Ad Ops experience and 2+ years of building and leading a team
- Passionate about data and analysis
- Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Google Sheets)
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Commitment to continuous process improvement, initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in digital ad trafficking
- Knowledge of DFP Premium
- Experience with various ad tag formats including, but not limited to, Standard Images, 3rd party tags, HTML, and Text ads
- Knowledge of 3rd party reporting and familiarity with 3rd party ad server UIs
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline
- We are the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore)! Over 85 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families.
- We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We are smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We feel with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We’re all in for having fun, living well, and promoting good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy.
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Healthline Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and applicable state and local law. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination on the basis of these factors. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise your recruiter.