Now Brewing – Project Leaders! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Business Integration team adds value to the enterprise by collaborating to drive clarity, alignment and solution implementation on those initiatives that enable Starbucks to grow at scale.
In this role you will manage the development and implementation of large or highly- complex new programs or processes that improve profitability, reduce costs, and streamline the business.
While this role sits in the Finance organization, our projects reach beyond this group and does not require specific subject matter expertise in finance nor accounting. Instead, our work is highly cross functional and benefits from a broad understanding of how businesses work, strong project management and some expertise in change management.
As a senior project manager, you will…
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Drive complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, leading multiple efforts simultaneously, often globally distributed teams.
- Autonomously and appropriately apply knowledge, processes, skills, tools and techniques to project activities in order to meet project and program goals.
- Nimbly adapt to shifting priorities while leading others.
- Decide and act without having the total picture by thoughtfully balancing risk and uncertainty.
- Drive decision making across multiple cross functional senior leaders that favors alignment over consensus-building.
- Develop and nurture a cohesive team committed to working together and completing the project to the best of their ability.
- 5+ years project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources and communications.
- 5 yrs managing complex large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects
- 5 yrs building and mentoring teams
- 2 yrs mentoring other project managers in program and project management
- 5 yrs General business experience in large, matrixed organizations
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!