- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years with at least one modern programming language like Java, C++, or C#
- 1+ year of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Do you want to own cutting-edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes?
We are looking for SDEs who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done. SDEs at Amazon work on real-world problems at scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers around the world.
At Amazon an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- PhD in computer science or related field
- Experience building workflows involving machine learning models in production
- Experience with common machine learning techniques such as pre-processing data, training and evaluation of classification and regression models, and statistical evaluation of experimental data.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including communicating with other technical teams, product management, and senior management
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done