St. Joseph and St. Jude Heritage Medical Group seeks a full-time Dermatologist to join its established team at its location in beautiful Orange, California. You will be joining the St. Joseph Division of St. Joseph and St. Jude Heritage Medical Group, an independent multispecialty group of over 350 physicians with medical and surgical specialties including integrated Pediatric Dermatology, Mohs surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Medical and Surgical Oncology, among many others. In this role, you will treat the full spectrum of skin, hair and nail conditions, from skin cancer and melanoma, to acne, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. You will join a robust dermatology department of 13 physicians plus mid-level practitioners integrated across 7 sites in north and central Orange County. This health care facility has onsite lab and x-ray, Primary Care and Pediatrics and offers a healthy mix of Medical, Surgical and Aesthetic Dermatology. Through its partnership with Providence, our group provides the tools and culture for a lifetime of success. This is a great opportunity to build your practice within a supportive and mission-driven organization while serving a highly diverse patient population. With a group-wide focus on wellness and a desirable weekday-only schedule, you can enjoy a healthy work-life balance while taking advantage of everything that this beautiful and welcoming Orange County community has to offer.
- Desirable 4.5 days-per-week Monday to Friday schedule until partnership, then 4 days-per-week. No buy in
- Collaborative and multi-disciplinary group
- Healthy mix of medical, surgical and cosmetic services
- Excellent location in Orange County close to both beaches and mountains
- Work with all ages, from pediatrics to adults
- Position open to all board-eligible/board-certified candidates whether established or finishing training
- Licensing and professional membership costs covered by group
- Compensation is between $421,762 and $615,205 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You’ll Work
Based in Orange, California, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Joseph Hospital. The values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Joseph Heritage’s medical services range from primary care to leading edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.
Where You’ll Live
With a population of over three million residents, Orange County is the third-most-populous county in California. Famous for tourist attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and 40 miles of pristine beaches, Orange County draws visitors from all over the world. Home to a range of thriving industries, including education, entertainment, research and technology, Orange County is an excellent place to live, work and play.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17058