- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Driver's License
Performs all duties required to install various types of banking equipment and build surrounding structure and related components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works from drawings and other written and verbal instructions to determine job specs including materials required, layout, and dimensions of project.
2. Secures site during installation. Safeguards equipment, tools, and vehicles.
3. Performs necessary modifications to site to prepare site for equipment installation. May use hoists, lift trucks, and other specialized tools to dismantle existing equipment and/or construction.
4. Uses hand tools, power tools, and other devices to install equipment and build surrounding structure that may include and is not limited to using hoists, welding, hanging drywall, installing counters, cabinets, ceilings, floors, signage, etc.
5. Performs all driving and warehouse duties related to project. This includes the loading and unloading of Company trucks using mechanical and power lifts including fork trucks. Drives Company truck to and from job site. Maintains CDL license and DOT Medical card.
6. May dig footers, pour concrete pads, and perform other construction-related laborer tasks to include minor landscaping.
7. Cleans up site after installation.
8. Completes job in accordance with Company safety procedures and customer specifications.
9. Completes company paperwork and other required documentation.
10. Performs additional duties as assigned or required.
§ Must be at least 18 years old.
§ High school diploma, GED, or trade school completion certificate.
§ Valid driver’s license and safe driving record. Must obtain CDL license within 90 days of hire.
§ One-year commercial carpentry experience with blueprint reading.
§ Ability to read (work order, drawings, and blueprints); write (timesheets, Company forms, job documentation); and accurately follow oral, written, and graphic instructions.
§ Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
§ Ability to measure using ruler.
§ Ability to communicate effectively with customers, contractors, and co-workers.
§ Must be hard-working and able to work with minimal supervision.
§ Must be able to work in team environment.
§ Good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and balance.
§ Must be able to grasp, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, climb, kneel, stoop, squat, bend, crouch, crawl, and reach in small spaces throughout workday.
§ Must be able to lift 100 lbs. Must be able to push/pull/position objects weighing up to 5,000 lbs with mechanical lifts and assistance from crew members.
§ Ability to work inside and outside year round in different types of weather.
§ Must work daily and weekend overtime. Significant out-of-town travel may be required.
§ Must comply with SVW Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
§ Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
§ Must provide personal hand tools.