Direct Lender is Hiring in multiple states across the country! We are expanding and seek to hire Wholesale Account Executives in CA, PA, NJ, CO, TX, MN, VA, FL
Our Account Executives will be assigned territories and are expected to increase, grow and maintain A&D Mortgage's wholesale channel. AE will foster a strong long-term relationship by creating value as well as provide ongoing training and support based on the evolving needs of the client. We offer a full spectrum of mortgage products, from conventional to our own unique Best-Selling Non-QM products.
Why join A&D Mortgage?
- Extremely high conversion rate
- Closing within 21 days or less
- Higher earning potential - Flexible Branch Structure.
- 360-degrees of Mortgage Products - WE DO ALL PRODUCTS IN-HOUSE
- Top of the line latest technology and training
- Our wholesale Partners are the first one to know if their client pulled credit somewhere else and can get in touch right away
- Complete marketing & compliance support
- Excellent Benefits
- Plan, develop and execute a sales strategy to meet established goals in assigned territory.
- Secure new and maintain current wholesale relationships. Solicit, build and maintain mortgage broker and mortgage banker relationships. Regularly secure new Client relationships, and successfully guide new Clients through the Client approval process.
- Maintain database of contacts for weekly email campaigns.
- Make presentations to potential partners (primarily in person at the clients’ place of business) explaining and educating about A&D loan programs available through our Wholesale Lending services
- Market A&D Mortgage products and programs to the mortgage and real estate community.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply concepts to all aspects of residential mortgage lending, origination, operations, and delivery. Possesses sophisticated marketing skills that can be applied to the wholesale lending environment.
- Travel to customer's business locations on a regular basis to review customer's wholesale mortgage needs, resolve any issues and to promote new products. Speak, correspond and visit accounts on a daily basis.
- Evaluate whether clients qualify under the company’s guidelines
- Educate and guide brokers through the loan submission to the closing process. Train mortgage broker and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process. Set expectations and understanding of loan process for submission, underwriting, locks, closing, and funding.
- Serve as liaison between brokers and operations team. Provide on-going service support to mortgage brokers.
- Sales and business development of at least 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Wholesale business development preferred but not required
- Prior Non-Agency Wholesale/Correspondent Account Executive experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PP, etc)
- Existing broker relationships
or email your resume
A&D Mortgage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: 3 years