The Carroll Counseling Centers, a subsidiary of Refresh Mental Health, is seeking to hire for its Towson location experienced psychologists licensed to practice in the state of Maryland. This is an independent 1099 contractor position.
Open to applicants interested in providing psychotherapy and/or psychological/neuropsychological evaluation. Expertise in treating children, adolescents and/or families would be viewed positively. Any other specialties (hypnosis, biofeedback, neurofeedback, addictions, etc.) and certifications would also be considered positively.
Acquired in 2018 by Refresh Mental Health, the Carroll Counseling Centers has been providing high quality, integrated, multi-specialty, psychological and psychiatric care in a comprehensive and coordinated manner for over 20 years. The Carroll Counseling Centers are conveniently located in Carroll, Ann Arundel, and Baltimore Counties. They service patients from all the surrounding counties including Howard, Frederick, Montgomery, as well as parts of Pennsylvania.
The Carroll Counseling Centers have locations in Mt. Airy, Eldersburg, Severna Park, and Towson.
Why join Carroll Counseling Center – Mt. Airy?
- We offer an excellent earning potential. You will be impressed with our excellent reimbursement rate with insurance companies.
- We cover all of your overhead to include rent, marketing, insurance verification and billing, computers, and supplies. We have a separate billing and credentialing department that is responsible for insurance paneling, benefit quotes, and claims. Our clinicians focus their time doing clinical work, not submitting claims and dealing with insurance.
- We provide an excellent administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- We give our therapists the flexibility to determine their weekly schedule and freedom of practice.
- We offer a supportive work environment, and a convenient, quiet office location.
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and other mental health practitioners.
- We offer opportunities to connect, learn, train, and network with some of the best mental health clinicians throughout the country.
- Must be willing to accept insurance
- Must have a Psy.D. or Ph.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of Maryland
- At least 1 year of independent/unsupervised practice
- Willing to work with an electronic health record system
- Must be a motivated professional, eager to learn and experience professional growth
- Outstanding written, verbal and interactive communication skills
- Patient, professional and compassionate personality
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Contract
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance