- Supervising Experience
- Hospitality Experience
The Kigo Hospitality Services Manager will help create and provide guidance for planning, directing and coordinating the new Kigo Hospitality department to completion by working with internal business leaders. This position will assist the Kigo Hospitality Operations team with developing and establishing internal departmental standards and procedures related to this initiative. This Manager will be responsible for tracking the goals and initiatives ensuring they are on track for this new project through to completion. This includes working from our Richardson Headquarters, providing training, helping internal stakeholders and teams within Kigo as an industry subject matter expert, and all service related functions within the Kigo Hospitality Operations department. This position will supervise the delivery of the Kigo Hospitality services department (internally) in alignment with the developed products, process, and will manage the established procedures for technology products and services are completed and implemented in accordance with Kigo Hospitality strategy.
What you'll be doing:
What it takes:
- Help create and contribute to the ongoing success of the Kigo Hospitality initiative.
- Work directly with product leadership to align future operations requirements with the technical needs of the product ensuring objectives can be achieved.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all information concerning the vacation rental industry, multi-family industry, and hospitality guest experience at RealPage’s headquarters.
- Develop needed processes for each area managed within Kigo Hospitality.
- Oversee required training of staff to perform developed programs and processes.
- Hold required meetings to ensure alignment of the future Kigo Hospitality team and appropriate coverage for scheduled visits and events.
- Providing direction and guidance to key operations functions on a day to day, usually through functional department heads
- Develop, implement and monitor daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists for all aspects of the departments.
- Develop and adhere to approved annual operational plan and budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Actively use key performance indicators (KPI’s) to track department’s performance and adjusts plans when accordingly.
- Monitor satisfaction processes and maintain an accurate log of all responses and correspondence to all user concerns and inquiries.
- Be proactive by providing hands-on support during peak business times.
- Develop levels of standards needed to perform daily Kigo Hospitality services.
- Ensure compliance to all Quality SOPs, programs and metrics
- Employee Management
- Coach and develop future direct report employees to reach full potential, dealing directly and quickly with performance issues and positioning employees for success within the department.
- Meet regularly with employee(s) 1:1 and in team meetings.
- Ensure that individual development plans are in place for all subordinates and report progress on these plans.
- Foster a collaborative teamwork environment and promote energy and enthusiasm to maximize productivity.
- Motivate employees with recognition and career growth opportunities
- Complete all performance reviews on a timely basis. Ensure that individuals that do not achieve excellence or show significant performance problems are coached and put on improvement plans. Work with HR to ensure proper performance management steps are taken.
- Work with the department leadership to source employee’s career growth and development opportunities.
- Understand employee’s career growth aspirations to enable matching of firm needs with employee abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in service management with management/technical emphasis
- 3-5 years industry experience required in the hospitality or vacation rental environments.
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Experience in matrix management organization desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with stakeholders and team members from various cultural backgrounds and act as the interface to enable effective communication between different cultures
- Strong drive and energy
- Passionate, personable, outgoing and influential
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent relationship skills and customer service
- Proactive, innovative, a team player, versatile, strive to be an expert, and customer focused
- Demonstrate credibility and self-assurance
- Ability to analyze and define employee needs
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment