Who We Are
Fresh n' Lean is a fast-growing food company and one of the largest meal delivery services in the country. We’re passionate about changing the food system by pioneering a new way to think about access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general.
If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
Who We're Looking For
Fresh n' Lean is currently seeking a savvy Sr. SEO Director to join the team in Anaheim, CA. The candidate will manage and grow organic search channels, create and implement strategic plans, and support content creation and management.
This role requires deep search engine optimization knowledge and a minimum of 5 years of technical SEO experience. The candidate will drive the team’s organic search strategy and execution, including SEO, social media and content management.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, and more. The individual should be passionate about search technology and digital marketing, and ideally is an effective storyteller, content creator, growth hacker and unconventional marketing specialist.
- Create a robust SEO strategy for Fresh n' Lean site, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Perform regular technical SEO site audits. Report and present results.
- Perform audits of content, backlinks, and other key SEO factors.
- Perform on-page optimization techniques, with a strong understanding of how web page content, metadata, internal linking, user experience, and other on-page factors impact SEO performance.
- Develop content initiatives and work together with content/video teams to implement initiatives to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Provide insight and recommendations on off-page optimization as needed.
- Knowledge of CRO and UX principles and methodologies.
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends.
- Develop and implement link and traffic building strategies.
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results.
- Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Manage budgets, develop digital marketing playbooks, and present key findings and best practices to team members.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics or Marketing, or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of firsthand search engine optimization experience, increasing traffic and revenue
- 5+ years of experience utilizing Google Analytics, along with digital marketing tools
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and the ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning and growing SEO and digital marketing skills
- Constant self-learner with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong attention to detail, an outgoing, team-first personality, and the ability to think on your feet
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
- You have driven traffic to your own built sites
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity