Shutterfly, Inc. is coming to Plano! We are excited to announce the opening of a brand new, state of the art production facility in Plano, Texas, opening January 2020.
At Shutterfly, Inc., our purpose is to help share life’s joy as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products and communications. Founded in 1999, Shutterfly, Inc. has three divisions: Shutterfly Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. Shutterfly Consumer and Lifetouch help consumers capture, preserve, and share life’s important moments through professional and personal photography, and personalized products. The Shutterfly brand brings photos to life in photo books, gifts, home décor, and cards and stationery. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications. Together, we are Shutterfly, Inc.
- Drive and develop production scheduling to support manufacturing with execution of high demand.
- Assist with development and maintenance of manufacturing systems applicable to manufacturing strategy and execution.
- Provide necessary manufacturing costing analytics for internal partners, as needed, for required product lines.
- Support manufacturing site with product and production processes, identifying potential efficiency and fulfillment gains.
- Work closely with all Plano Manufacturing departments to establish schedules for new products and ad-hoc business as needed.
- Identifies, escalates, and resolves issues with applicable demand planning, scheduling, and manufacturing software supporting the Manufacturing site.
- Performs analysis of applicable systems to support production processes, reporting, and costing efforts.
- Partner with all internal customers to support needs for product schedules, timeline communications, and support of new product integration.
- Experience in customer facing environments
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects by established deadlines
- Strong in Excel and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking
- Ability to build proficient schedules to cater to our production teams
- 3+ years of work experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in teams as well as individually
- Experience identifying patterns and unusual trends in data
- Ability to learn existing processes while also identifying ways to improve them
- Excellent organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred