Apply tojoin one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the country! MaximCompanion Services is committed to significantly improving the lives ofchildren and adults with special needs who require caregiving support. We arelooking for passionate, progressive, smart people who are willing and able toprovide child care for families with special needs children here in the BayArea.
- CPR andFirst Aid Certified*
- TechnicalSkills: Basic computers skills, including email. Ability to learn skillsnecessary for safety monitoring technologies.
- OtherSkills & Abilities: Genuine enthusiasm for working with children. Willingto learn. Able to work with little direct supervision. Strong customer serviceapproach towards families and co-workers.
- = Candidates must have aCPR/First Aid card before starting work. Candidates without a CPR Certificationwill not be removed from consideration. In person classes only, no onlinecourses. BLS is not an acceptable alternative for First Aid.
Maxim Healthcare provideshomecare throughout the entire Bay Area!
Part-time& Full-time opportunities
FullBenefits for Full Time
Apply NOWby calling our office at:
If youare interested in learning more about our current job opportunities, you canvisit our website at www.maximhomecare.com
Maxim Healthcare- Emeryville
Maxim Healthcare is anindustry leader, providing compassionate home healthcare since1988. As a full-service healthcare company, we have earned a reputationfor providing innovative solutions that improve health and enhance the qualityof life for our patients. Our dedication to customer service and improvingpatient care, combined with our commitment to employing only quality healthcareprofessionals has made Maxim one of the most dependable healthcare companies inthe industry. Our Healthcare Recruiters work diligently to accommodate yourcareer preferences and lifestyle by matching your skills, experience andschedule to find you the best long-term, short-term and per diemassignments. They are available around-the-clock to provide theassistance you need, when you need it. Whether you prefer day,evening or night shifts, Maxim has the solution for you
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/EqualOpportunity Employer
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer