The Manager Analytics - IVR is responsible for the well-functioning and continuous improvement of the Home Depot Interactive Voice Response system. The IVR platform is designed to support all retail stores as well as support functions in the Online, Customer Care, Home Services, and Pro divisions. The manager will oversee a team of analysts and administrators that ensure daily consistency and performance of the IVR across the enterprise. This team will drive continuous improvement by conducting deep-dive analyses, deriving actionable information, and collaborating with product teams to implement changes that reduce friction and improve the customer experience. This manager must be able to work at the strategic level (cultivating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (driving associate performance, analyzing data, solving problems).
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25%-Project identification, scoping and management. Partner with Sr. Manager and relevant business leaders to identify business needs. Provide strategic partnership through the Services contact centers and other business units as warranted. Ensure accuracy and timely completion of various projects.
- 25%-Establish best practices and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Develop best in class methodologies to extract actionable insights from new data streams.
- 20%-Develop Predictive models and provide analytical call center based solutions to support the combined Services contact centers.
- 15%-Leverage available database and other information systems to identify, integrate and analyze data.
- 15%-Build trusted relationship with business partners.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position reports to Sr. Director
- This position has up to 8 Direct ReportsENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Essential Skills: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- IVR configuration and support experience – 3-5 years
- Analytics experience – 3-5 years
- Leadership experience – 3-5 years
- IVR configuration and support experience - 3.5 years
- Call center experience
- Retail store experienceKnowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data using advanced statistical, econometric and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Expertise in quantitative theories and techniques (regression, decision trees, logistic regression, cluster/factor analysis and ANOVA etc) and their role in a business context.
- Proven ability to develop frameworks and approaches to break complex business questions into addressable pieces.
- Skilled in the use of statistical programming software and experience extracting date from and manipulating large data sets (especially using SAS, SQL, R, etc).
- Experience extracting data from and manipulating large data set with ability to interpret and translate output into business language.
- Proficiency with Power Point, Excel, Access.
- Proficiency in working with large relational databases, especially Teradata, Netezza and Hadoop.
- Demonstrated history of continuously learning new analytical techniques and approaches.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Please tell me about your experience implementing and configuring an IVR system.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes