The Asset Protection and Security Investigator will report to the Asset Protection and Security Senior Manager. This role is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of fraud detection databases, while assisting the Asset Protection Team with retrieving data, research and analysis relevant to investigations and reports. This position requires strong analytical skills.
- Design, implement, and maintain fraud detection tools using internal and external databases
- Analyze potential sources of fraud
- Performs tasks including coordinating and retrieving information from databases, basic research, analysis, and report preparation.
- Maintain electronic databases with various investigative information
- Assist APS Team with investigations related to fraud, theft and falsification
- Prepare reports on investigative data and metrics as necessary
- Assists in the development of risk models and in monitoring compliance
- Assists with CCTV video review
- Assists with enterprise badge access programming and distribution
Travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1 year minimum audit experience
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel/Pivot tables, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint
- 2 years of experience in SAP, Micro-Strategy, Kronos
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Experience Margin Minder, BW, Route Manager, Lexis Nexis, Kronos
- Finance or accounting background
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.