EMS Educator/ EMS Instructor/ EMS Skills Instructor: Part Time/PRN
If you are an active Paramedic in the San Antonio area and would like to become an EMS educator, now is the time to send in a resume and your availability. EMTS Academy is a private academy focusing on EMS education, with its primary location at Texas State University's Round Rock campus. Over the last 16 years this academy has experienced tremendous growth and continues to have a positive impact on our community.
- Must hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services EMS Provider certification as a Paramedic
Preferred and Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in EMS education preferred
- 1 year high call volume experience with 911 response preferred
- Applicants currently employed utilizing their EMS certification are preferred
A minimum of 20 hours of availability per month is required.
Please be prepared and provide 3 professional references.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
To keep on-campus instructors safe during skills instruction shifts we have provided decontamination stations, gloves, masks, face shields and hand sanitizer.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- AHA CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Texas Paramedic Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person