SIGN ON BONUS OF 15K FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES!
SALARY FOR FULL-TIME IS 120K!
Prime Home Health Services, LLC. is a comprehensive Brooklyn-based Certified Home Care Agency. We are currently looking for compassionate, motivated Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist. We strive to provide attentive, quality services to our patients. Join our team and find the satisfaction that comes from working with a professional and proactive organization.
As a Speech Therapist, you will be reporting to the Director of Rehab. As a Prime Speech Therapist you will be responsible for assessments and treatments of speech and language disorders, including development, mental, and organic involvement. You will ensure that all home care services are provided in a high quality manner and in accordance with Department of Health regulations; and support the Agency’s mission to provide the highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines, meeting agency standards, and obtaining appropriate certification.
We pay the highest rates in the industry!
- NYS Licensed and Speech Language Pathologist
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have a Vehicle (unless applying for Manhattan area)
- Prefer one year of home care experience.
- Bi-lingual is a plus!
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with patients.
- Able to assess data reflecting the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each resident's requirements relative to their age-specific needs.
- Proficient computer skills
- Utilize effective problem-solving and decision making approaches, identify root cause of problems and issues, formulates potential solutions, solicits appropriate input and evaluates effectiveness of solutions.
- Assure service satisfaction through client visits and other quality improvement initiatives.
- Investigate and resolves all assigned patient and staff complaints.
- Ensure that all documentation is appropriate, in accordance with policies and procedures, completed on a timely basis and in compliance NYCRR.
We offer a competitive starting salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. Please email your resume with salary requirements or Fax: 347-462-2154.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: On the road