One of a kind, nationally recognized family business devoted to the craft of sausage making is seeking a quality focused 2nd shift Sanitation Worker.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize meat processing equipment and facility
- Obtain and utilize necessary chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Perform lock out/tag out and break down equipment when needed
- Comply with strict food and worker safety procedures
- Notify management of any safety or quality concerns
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed
- Previous sanitation experience preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Must have a proven track record of reliability
- Must be able to work within a refrigerated environment for entire shift
- On feet entire shift; lifting up to 65 lbs.
Apply via indeed.com or apply in person at 1030 N. Old World 3rd Street, Milwaukee, WI between 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday.
Job Type: Full-time