Great Benefits! Full Time position! Base pay + monthly BONUS potential.
Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift any day with the following shifts: (No late evenings!)
6am – 2:30pm
10am – 6:30pm
The Future of Travel is here – Frontline Technology Solutions (FTS), creators of TravelTab® is revolutionizing the way people travel. Our product, the TravelTab is a hand held device that offers local and international calling, a secure Wi-Fi Hot spot with unlimited online access, advanced turn-by-turn navigation plus travel focused applications and much more. It also provides valuable discounts and coupons! TravelTab is available for rent at all major airport rental car locations in the US, Canada & Mexico. FTS is more than just a place to work. It is a place where you can make a difference.
The Client Performance Associate plays a key role as the frontline representative for FTS and is accountable for the day to day Sales, implementation of our SOP Blueprint, product management and motivation of our clients frontline team members. This position is responsible for building positive relationships with the frontline staff, while educating and supporting them for peak performance. The approach is tactical and very hands on.
- Device retrieval from garage and issuance at all points of sale
- Physical scan and reconciliation of inventory reports and database
- Management of inventory room, inventory logs and reporting
- Preparation, kitting and proper storage of all on hand inventory
- Support agents with knowledge of the TravelTab device rental sales, features and benefits
- Motivate, inspire and engage the frontline agents to rent TravelTab
- Ensure all devices are up-to-date and functioning appropriately - Basic troubleshooting
- Support agents through strong customer service and aid in device set-up for customer
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales and Inventory experience of one or more years is required.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service and professionalism at all times towards self and others
- Detail oriented and able to work quickly and accurately using addition and multiplication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to carry on conversations with our clients on a daily basis by demonstrating solid customer service skills
- Familiar with Inventory Management System or CRM system, Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate Excel knowledge doing VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and spread sheets
- Able to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation on a daily basis.
- Must have basic understanding of technology to support product troubleshooting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - Including mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to six hours maximum
- Must be able to walk moderate distances (i.e. airport parking to rental counter or airport parking to terminal)
- STD/ LTD
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- PTO days
- 6 Paid holidays.
- 1 Floating holiday
- 1 Reflection day