CLARK Material Handling Company, is seeking qualified Warehouse Associates for their Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center located in Louisville, KY for second shift. (12pm-8pm).
The Warehouse Associate will perform operations required in the warehouse including shipping, receiving, picking, packing and delivery of inventory. Warehouse Associates work in various areas of the facility as needed to ensure that customer’s orders are processed in a timely and correct manner.
- Pick parts for customer orders, verify shipments and orders by identifying order numbers, quantities, purchase orders, material descriptions, and others.
- Unload, unchock, unpack, separate, identify, inspect, count, sort, repackage, and deliver or put away materials and parts to designated areas.
- Safety operate material handling equipment and forklifts to unload material from trailers/trucks, pick parts from racks and shelves, and put away materials in proper locations as determined by our warehouse management system.
- Standing, walking and bending at a workstation is required to prepare forklift parts for shipment to customers per orders
- Use computer to receive inventory, confirm packing requirements enter bill of landing, dock receipts, make labels, confirm orders, or any other data entry required.
- Identify shipment and order errors and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Complete all related reports, paperwork for orders and file accordingly
- Enter, retrieve, and understand data from computerized inventory system
- Safely operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Properly pick, package, and perform final inspections on all outgoing shipments.
- Complete all required pick, pack, and shipping paperwork.
- Perform Daily safety and maintenance checks on forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Maintain OSHA required Daily Checklists for daily forklift safety & maintenance checks
- Observe and practice all safety precautions by following appropriate procedures and using safety clothing, equipment, etc.
- Proven record of good attendance, safety record and productivity
- High School Diploma with prior related experience in Material Handling, Warehouse, Shipping, or Receiving or Distribution Center experience
- Forklift Certification required for positions required to use forklift machines
- Ability to handle volume and mix of assignments on a daily basis
- Good interpersonal skills and be an analytical problem solver
- Ability to communicate and work as a team member and interact with co-workers to achieve warehouse daily production goals.
- Ability to move parts and material up to 50 lbs in a fast paced warehouse.
- Must be able to work indefinitely in the US
Clark Material Handling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.