Part-time | Contract$40 - $50 an hour
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Brilliant Prep is seeking a skilled test preparation tutor to work with our 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students. Experience with both the SAT & ACT is preferred, though tutors with expertise in one test may still apply. This is a 100% remote position. We will provide materials, resources, and best practices that tutors may implement into their instruction, though our tutors have the final say on pedagogical strategy.
Please submit a cover letter and résumé.
- Tutor students one-on-one in the SAT and/or ACT (all sections).
- Assign homework and coordinate scheduling for future sessions.
- Answer parent and student questions and concerns via email and, occasionally, phone.
- At least three years one-on-one teaching experience in SAT and/or ACT Prep (all sections).
- Familiarity and comfort tutoring through Zoom.
- Availability: Most tutoring sessions occur on weekday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays, though tutors can set their own schedule with their students.
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree, though we encourage college students with strong academic backgrounds to apply.
- Pass background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- $40/hr and up, based on experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- SAT or ACT tutoring: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote