DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Maintenance Technician II for the 2nd shift.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Maintenance Technician II for the 2nd shift will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on manufacturing equipment and supporting all aspects of Orthopaedics’s production maintenance activities.
- This includes, but is not limited to preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, emergency repairs, equipment enhancements, new equipment installations and lean initiatives. Setup and change over production equipment.
- Maintain and Repair CNC Machining Equipment, CNC Lathes, Multivac Packaging Machines, Atlas Vac Sealing Equipment, Metal Melting Furnace, Shell-mold casting process equipment, Automation robots and Water Purification Systems
- Prioritize work orders and emergency repairs based on equipment criticality and operational needs.
- Document all maintenance related activities in eCMMS-Maximo. Support Operations and Engineering in meetings production goals and ensure product quality and equipment output is maintained.
- In addition, this individual will be responsible for compliance with all company safety, health, environmental and quality policies.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical Vocational training in machining operations and/or electrical/electronic preferred.
- 2 years of related equipment maintenance experience and/or training is required.
- A license electrician is preferred.
- Must be able to work in an ISO Class 8 Clean Room environment requiring gowning.
- Clean room experience is a plus.
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer) required.
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills required.
- The ability to read and interpret complex assembly drawings, electrical and pneumatic schematics required.
- Must be able to supply own hand tools/rollaway toolbox (i.e. screw drivers, socket wrenches, etc.).
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to support cross functional teams including Quality, Operations & Engineering.
- Experience with automation including highly complex mechanical assemblies, pneumatics, PLC and motion controllers required.
- The ability to lift heavy loads. Stand and/or walk more than 90% of the time and perform twisting and turning activities and in a manufacturing/machine shop environment is required.
- Must be able to work 2st shift (2:00PM-10:30PM Monday-Friday) and work overtime as required to support manufacturing operations.
- Must be able to be On Call for a week every other month as required to support 24/7 manufacturing operations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)