This person will provide project support and expertise within our construction consulting practice. This individual will work with an internal team of professionals along with client project managers, construction professionals and project stakeholders, to develop, manage and monitor Critical Path Method (CPM) schedules and project control systems throughout a projects lifecycle.
- MUST have 2 or more years of experiencein project controls and CPM scheduling within the vertical construction industry (For example, high-rises, apartment buildings, airports, data centers.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field. This requirement may be waived with 5+ years of direct, vertical construction industry experience
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience developing construction project schedules for projects over $100M
- Experience with government construction specifications in preferred (USACE, NAVFAC, GSA, VA)
- PSP certification preferred (AACEI)
- PMI-SP certification preferred (PMI)
General responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance and monitoring of construction CPM Schedule(s).
- Review project documents and specifications to accurately develop baseline schedules which include all required dates, activities and milestones.
- Perform progress schedule updates to include comprehensive reporting and narratives.
- Cost & resource management and reporting.
- Progress payment application reporting.
- Identification and evaluation of risk and impacts within project schedules.
- Participate in meetings with project teams, clients, owners and various stakeholders related to the project controls and schedule of a particular project.
Job Type: Full-time
- vertical construction: 3 years
- Project Scheduling: 3 years
Required work authorization: