Job Description: Personal Assistant to Athlete (Chula Vista, CA)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
We’re looking for an experienced, male, personal assistant, with excellent organizational and time-management skills to provide professional and personal support to a busy athlete.
Experience & Education:
- 3 plus years of experience as a personal assistant/aide/adjutant
- Military veteran is highly desirable
- AA degree in a business-related discipline (BA/BS is highly desirable)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work hard
- Professional appearance
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proactive orientation
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Current passport
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Clean driving record
- Professional references
Responsibilities may include(but are not limited to):
- Managing athlete’s calendar and scheduling events
- Coordinating travel
- Driving athlete as needed
- Acting as the point of contact between athlete’s professional partners and clients
- Making and picking up purchases
- Delivering documents and other items
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Maintaining, cleaning, and fueling company vehicles
- Performing personal errands
Schedule & Pay:
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position. You’ll be scheduled to work 40 hours per week. Salary will be $18 per hour.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision (after probationary period)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
We use a 3-round hiring process.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter. We are looking to hire as soon as possible, so respond quickly.
If you sound like a good fit for us, you'll be invited to an online video interview. This invitation will go to the email address provided on your resume.
The 3rd round is a live face-to-face interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)